Increasing smart phone penetration and usage levels allow brands to effectively reach and engage customers with relevant content and promotions .
Micro location marketing provides business owners and managers with the means to deliver personalised messages and surveys to customers and analyse response rates and in store behaviour patterns.
Target customers who are near your store with direct offers and calls to action (CTA), speak to Creation Media about developing and monitoring a location marketing campaign as part of your business marketing strategy.
Contact Creation Media Today on 071 91 33484 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- According to ComScore 60% of the total time spent on digital media in 2014 was spent on mobile devices, while more than 50% felt that mobile was the “most important resource” in purchase decisions and a further third used mobile exclusively in purchase decisions (Neilsen)
- In Ireland 96% of 15-35 year olds own a smart phone, (60% iPhone, and Android handsets (36%), Blackberry at 3%. (Think survey 2014)
- 78% of consumers aged 15 to 35 years old compare the price of something online before buying an item in store while 87% check their smartphone while on public transport. (Think 2014)
- Additionally consumers are more willing to accept push notifications and 72% of respondents in a U.S survey agreed that they would respond to calls to action if they were within sight of the retailer.
As consumers become more sophisticated so too do the methods of reaching consumers in a timely and relevant manner
A survey conducted by the Marketing Institute published in 2014 noted that:
- The number of marketing professionals who spent 10% or more of their marketing budgets on mobile more than doubled between 2013 and 2014, (19% vs 41%)
- Those marketers allocating at least 20% of their budgets to mobile in 2014 increased to 15% from just 3% in 2013.
- The use of geo advertising also increased in 2014 to 38% amongst marketing professionals up from 23% in 2013
- 59% of marketing professionals felt location based targeting was the area of most importance in mobile marketing.